2016年5月17日 星期二

Compare and Reflection

(Top: my adhere. Bottom: adhere from another student)
I've focused more on the bump details and the curving edge compare to the previous adhere that is made from another student. I suggest that the sheet can be more detailed and delicate by achieving the the folds on the top part of the template and the round corners on the both sides of the shoulder.


(Top: my adhere. Bottom: adhere from another student)
I suggest to select smaller scaled tool (for all hammers and support tools) to achieve every single details on the adhere. Also, it might be good to break the shape into parts and beat it minimally with weaker force and repeat the steps over and over again, instead beating it with strong force and achieve the expected shape in one or two go. It takes longer process to do it my way, but it will creates more delicate adhere that matches with the template.


(Front: my adhere. Back: adhere from another student)
Moreover, I will suggest the discipline to include more details for the top part of the template. I seek it as the most important part that makes the adhere actually look like the selected object.

沒有留言:

張貼留言